Generix Limited is delighted to announce the release of CONNX 11.5. Building on CONNX 11’s core technology, this significant release now includes support for SQL Azure, SQL Server 2012, SAP Hana and SAP MaxDB. We have also enhanced CONNX DataSync Transformation Server to integrate with SQL Server SSIS and added several additional Linux and Unix systems to our list of supported platforms.
SQL Azure Support
CONNX 11.5 now supports the Cloud with support for SQL Azure. We provide the ability to move and synchronize data from our 90+ supported data sources to and from Azure, as well as move and synchronize data from Azure to Azure.
CONNX DataSync Transformation Server integration with SQL Server SSIS
The CONNX SSIS CDC Connector enables SQL Server SSIS Packages to incrementally process data instead of performing a full “extract and load” each time the package is run.
This incremental processing of data – from virtually any data source:
- Saves time – Incremental updates are faster than full loads
- Allows the target to stay “live” 24/7
- Removes the limitation of SSIS packages only running during a batch window
- Enhanced Audit capability – Ability to track changes compared to full dump and load
The CONNX DataSync Transformation Server provides complete control of CDC processing from within SSIS. Choose either full CDC or just inserts and updates with no deletes.
SAP Hana and SAP MAX DB Support
CONNX 11.5 now supports SAP Hana and SAP Max DB. We provide the ability to move and synchronize data from our 90+ supported data sources to and from SAP Hana and SAP Max DB.SQL Server 2012 Support
CONNX 11.5 now provides full support for SQL Server 2012 in addition to SQL Server 2008, SQL Server 2005, SQL Server 2000.New Platform Support
The following platforms have been added to CONNX 11.5:
- 64-bit Micro Focus server on Solaris
- 32-bit RMCOBOL server on HPUX and Solaris
- 64-bit DISAM server on AIX, HPUX RISC, HPUX Itanium, Linux on Intel and Solaris
- 32-bit DataFlex server on Linux
Back to all blog posts